Suggest me engine oil - Page 3 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Suggest me engine oil

Old 05-10-2018, 10:14 PM   #31
Highpitch

My friend used to buy from lazada and suspect his engine oil is fake. He bought one from here: https://www.lazada.com.my/shop/owl-s...319ad5acrcXRr1 Anyway, better don't take risk, better buy it from their official store
That was a good advice from you....
but normally, i will not consider buy engine oil through online.
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:41 AM   #32
Hanna11

But petrol station sell expensive and only sell its brand.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the engine oil is quite expensive compared than online but the quality is much more important as the fake one will make your engine becomes easily haus.
Hanna11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #33
Cindy777

if can save money through this way is ok, but some people want to save money, and buy the cheap engine oil. But at the end, the situation getting worst.
If you google also can find how to determine fake oil

Last edited by Cindy777; 08-10-2018 at 07:53 PM..
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #34
Cindy777

Shopping online is very convenience, but some people use it as a way to do the crime. Now people are very scare to buy online as risk too high~
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:00 AM   #35
Lee Fong Ng

But petrol station sell expensive and only sell its brand.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by sell its brand? For sure they sell their engine oil brand bcoz each petrol station like petronas and shell have their own quality and prices.
Lee Fong Ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #36
Janet312

Noted. So, which one worth to join for loyalty program. So Castrol vs Shell, which is better since i am not so familiar with engine oil.
I prefer shell which the ultra helix is quite good for the car engine. But Castrol also not that bad, same standard but diff in quality.
Janet312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:31 AM   #37
Highpitch

I prefer shell which the ultra helix is quite good for the car engine. But Castrol also not that bad, same standard but diff in quality.
Castrol not good meh, i have use it few times... didnt feel anything bad about it. My car still can run as normal~
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #38
MR_Ken

Castrol not good meh, i have use it few times... didnt feel anything bad about it. My car still can run as normal~
vehicle still can function then ok loh, for me i keep using a brand normally is because of the loyalty program...
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 AM   #39
Najla12

I don't dare buy from online, at least I know the engine oil is genuine if I get it from the authorized workshop.
Najla12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #40
Aliff11

vehicle still can function then ok loh, for me i keep using a brand normally is because of the loyalty program...
Loyalty is nothing meh if quality of engine oil is bad. Turns out we have to pay more for the service if the condition of car quite bad due to using low quality oil.
Aliff11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 10:58 AM   #41
Bochey

I don't dare buy from online, at least I know the engine oil is genuine if I get it from the authorized workshop.
Things like this should be know by people but they always buy the cheap one when it comes to engine oil as the reason of saving money. They have to know well what type of engine oil that they buy whether petronas, castrol and shell but have to choose the original ones.
Bochey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:22 PM   #42
Anthony Loii

Loyalty is nothing meh if quality of engine oil is bad. Turns out we have to pay more for the service if the condition of car quite bad due to using low quality oil.
That why i use shell helix bcoz it's been recommended by mechanic as it's high quality engine oil as the loyalty also quite worth with lots of free stuff.
Anthony Loii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:46 PM   #43
Taufik

That why i use shell helix bcoz it's been recommended by mechanic as it's high quality engine oil as the loyalty also quite worth with lots of free stuff.
My father also used shell engine oil for long time already. So far so good boz the quality is there and make sure you buy it from petrol station.
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #44
Loga a/l Muthu

My father also used shell engine oil for long time already. So far so good boz the quality is there and make sure you buy it from petrol station.
i also have been heard about shell engine oil quite good. I came across shell engine oil at lazada for lower price. So tempted to buy the engine oil from online stores, but dare not take the risk.
Loga a/l Muthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #45
Fin167

i also have been heard about shell engine oil quite good. I came across shell engine oil at lazada for lower price. So tempted to buy the engine oil from online stores, but dare not take the risk.
Mee too. That day I check on Lazada, they are selling the service package, quite worth it la.
Fin167 is offline   Reply With Quote