Car Problem - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Car Problem

Old 19-11-2018, 12:56 PM   #1
gurasari

Car Problem

Im using the new Axia and it was all good before the first service. After first service my car feel different like no pick up. Why ah?
gurasari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 10:24 PM   #2
Davidarchuleta

Im using the new Axia and it was all good before the first service. After first service my car feel different like no pick up. Why ah?
Try go another workshop check, i worry they use a cheap engine oil when help you service he vehicle.
Davidarchuleta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #3
Syukur

Before this you service at where? didnt the perodua sales person ask you to go back the service center when the service date is reach. If service at outside, you will loss every warranty.
Syukur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
Chukang

Try go another workshop check, i worry they use a cheap engine oil when help you service he vehicle.
There are a lot of black heart worker secretly use the cheap engine when you did not watch the service process. Nowadays, the self employed workshop is very dangerous dy.
Chukang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 09:02 AM   #5
agnesmo

if feel different sure got problem alrdy, better next time watch them during the service. But in my opinion, people in service center is more trustworthy. I will suggest you do the service at there next time~
agnesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 09:06 AM   #6
Syukur

if feel different sure got problem alrdy, better next time watch them during the service. But in my opinion, people in service center is more trustworthy. I will suggest you do the service at there next time~
The service center is good, but depend the boss set the policy. The service center in my place wont allow customer bring their own engine oil, they need customer buy the engine from their shop. Too bad, i still got many stock in my garage.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:08 AM   #7
agnesmo

The service center is good, but depend the boss set the policy. The service center in my place wont allow customer bring their own engine oil, they need customer buy the engine from their shop. Too bad, i still got many stock in my garage.
Ya oh? but why you keep so many stock, got big sale out there? why i didnt heard any promotion or discount festival for the engine oil product?
Old 20-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #8
Chukang

Ya oh? but why you keep so many stock, got big sale out there? why i didnt heard any promotion or discount festival for the engine oil product?
Probably buy 3 free 1 program... haha~ that why people will buy so many to keep in the garage. Now only headache how long they can finish the engine oil
Old 21-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #9
Davidarchuleta

There are a lot of black heart worker secretly use the cheap engine when you did not watch the service process. Nowadays, the self employed workshop is very dangerous dy.
Too much bad thing happen out there. If want make sure can do service without any problem, please choose the service center.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:30 AM   #10
Davidarchuleta

The online is selling very cheap engine oil, may b those people buy a lot at there. But the huge problem is probability to get fake engine oil is big.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
agnesmo

The online is selling very cheap engine oil, may b those people buy a lot at there. But the huge problem is probability to get fake engine oil is big.
Har? Wont the engine get problem if using fake engine oil. I though the fake engine oil got mix with different kind of material so the oil produce thicker rust.

Last edited by agnesmo; 22-11-2018 at 11:55 AM..
Old 22-11-2018, 08:57 AM   #12
Syukur

Har? Wont the engine get problem if using fake engine oil. I though the fake engine oil got mix with different kind of material so the oil produce thicker rust.
Ofcourse will effect the engine lah. The danger of using fake engine oil it could rust the components of the engine. If the piston got rusty then its gg la. Better use good engine oil like shell helix ultra. Keeps the engine clean.

Last edited by Syukur; 22-11-2018 at 12:03 PM..
Old 22-11-2018, 09:02 AM   #13
Chukang

Too much bad thing happen out there. If want make sure can do service without any problem, please choose the service center.
But small matter i will choose go to other workshop do the checking and repair, and the price really cheaper. Only the semi-annually service only do at service center.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:04 AM   #14
Davidarchuleta

But small matter i will choose go to other workshop do the checking and repair, and the price really cheaper. Only the semi-annually service only do at service center.
All is depend on your choice loh, but remember dont mess up. There will a lot of trouble when your vehicle start showing abnormal.
Old 22-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #15
Timothy_Tan

becoz axia ma. if honda civic different story la..
Timothy_Tan is offline   Reply With Quote