Any contact number home services company? - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Any contact number home services company?

Old 07-06-2019, 06:16 PM   #16
klookvoucher

I dont' know about the services company but you can avail offer for services like fashion, travel, hotels booking using Collectoffers Malaysia.
klookvoucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:55 PM   #17
IcyBaby

FB ads is not every effective lah imo, sure you can reach more ppl by paying more but how do u knw those ppl are interested with ur service? If no interest then it is a waste of money also even though it claimed to reach more than thousand ppl.
Hmm make sense bro, but no deny Facebook is the social media with most users nowadays so people would prefer to use it as a platform to promote the service they are offering or stuff that they are selling.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 06:57 PM   #18
IcyBaby

heard of carousell and checked them out already... but i thinkits better to search one through neighbours and local ads
Yeah but we cant really know how is the quality of the service provided, neighbours would probably say good since it is the only service they had received before and no other to be compared with, so better if there are reviews to be looked at.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:18 AM   #19
suzyann

try use mudah? they have bigger pool of people there
suzyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:30 AM   #20
AsiaMan

try use mudah? they have bigger pool of people there
mudah is good... but need to be carefull, can try
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:32 AM   #21
xiaomaomi

I looked at the carousell website yesterday.. its quite easy to sell things there too... i mean, if I want to sell a few of my clothes there, just use their apps
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:52 AM   #22
zandra

I looked at the carousell website yesterday.. its quite easy to sell things there too... i mean, if I want to sell a few of my clothes there, just use their apps
yup, sold mine a few times and not just clothes.. I sold books, cd and even toys.. just snap a few pictures, put in some details and upload it
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #23
zandra

i've used mudah, but I feel safer with carousell because of their rating and feedbacks..
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #24
NemesisKong

I had heard abt Carousell allow users to list services that they provide also, even though many ppl know it to be an online shopping platform, can go check it out.
Yeah, pretty sure you can list service related business on Carousell such as home service, tuition, gadget repairs and such, just need to write a clear description on your covered jobscope so people can contact you if need your service.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #25
NemesisKong

true, but we need to be prepared anywhere too and take part of the responsibilities also if anything happens, and have to be cautious of any suspicious intend by the seller.

Last edited by NemesisKong; 10-06-2019 at 03:06 PM..
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:13 AM   #26
Timmy9966

I mean area fb is not bad.. join area groups, got many news and classified services
Well one thing I dont like about FB is that there are many scamming activities happening and too easy for the scammers to get away with it as there are no need for any personal info verification when making accounts, that's why I have trust issues with it.
Timmy9966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:19 AM   #27
Timmy9966

Hmm make sense bro, but no deny Facebook is the social media with most users nowadays so people would prefer to use it as a platform to promote the service they are offering or stuff that they are selling.
One suggestion is that you can make an account on Carousell first and post all your listings over there, later on link them to your social media such as FB, if do it like that it saves your time rather than needing to post multiple times on all your social media. Can take a look here:

https://help.carousell.com/article/1...ok-and-twitter
Old 10-06-2019, 11:22 AM   #28
Timmy9966

i've used mudah, but I feel safer with carousell because of their rating and feedbacks..
IMO Carousell would be the better platform for second hand sellings and also service providers due to the high rating of the platform in the first place, although your service or sellings might be good but if the platform that you are working at have some pretty bad feedbacks people would be reluctant to visit your online store also.
Old 10-06-2019, 01:15 PM   #29
MaryJane

Yeah but we cant really know how is the quality of the service provided, neighbours would probably say good since it is the only service they had received before and no other to be compared with, so better if there are reviews to be looked at.
I think mostly on online platform there are reviews from customers that we can look at, for example like what I had researched on Carousell their staff will monitor the reviews from time to time to make sure of them are genuine and not faked to increase their sales.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 01:17 PM   #30
MaryJane

Well one thing I dont like about FB is that there are many scamming activities happening and too easy for the scammers to get away with it as there are no need for any personal info verification when making accounts, that's why I have trust issues with it.
When dealing online one thing I will do is that I will search the image of the items he or she is selling on Google first to see whether the image is stolen or not, then probably I would ask for more pictures form different angles to make sure the item is really on hand of the seller.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote