Awesome PC with good condition. - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Awesome PC with good condition.

Old 25-02-2019, 11:54 AM   #1
vicobing

Awesome PC with good condition.

I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i’m trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?

Here i share the spec:
��Intel Core i3-3220 3.3ghz
��Ram 8gb ddr3
��Hdd 320gb
��Amd Radeon RX560 4GD5

Last edited by vicobing; 07-03-2019 at 03:07 PM..
vicobing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:46 PM   #2
NannyLim

I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i知 trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?
i had the same problem as well before, but i manage to sell it by using my social media.
NannyLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 10:52 PM   #3
ZakiuNick

I have a superb high end pc, currently looking for new owner cause my job required me to travel a lot and its hard to travel with pc so i bought a notebook/laptop. Since i no longer using it i知 trying to sell it for past few months but failed. Any an efficient marketplace to sell brand new/preloved items?
theres a lot of marketplace around, just need to find a really suitable one for your item.
ZakiuNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:02 PM   #4
luffyadam

for how long youve been using it? i think you can sell it with a good price.
luffyadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 09:49 PM   #5
Marinda

I heard many ppl using Carousell for selling things but not sure is it suitable for you
Marinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 09:56 PM   #6
Shamila

I heard many ppl using Carousell for selling things but not sure is it suitable for you
Have you use it to sell things before? Is it safe to buy the things?
Shamila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 09:58 PM   #7
Shamila

i had the same problem as well before, but i manage to sell it by using my social media.
which social media you are using? im planning to sell my camera
Old 27-02-2019, 10:43 PM   #8
ezahrani

ive been using carousell for quite some times and manage to sell in a very short time. give it a try
ezahrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 10:52 PM   #9
guccifreaks

yep, plenty of times actually. besides buyer can directly contact or chat you through the apps.
guccifreaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 10:15 AM   #10
rhapsody

can also sell in this forum marketplace/garage sales.

but remind that people usually looking for parts not the whole pc.
rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #11
Marinda

so far my friend sold quite many items in Carousell. Just snap and sell ur things very simple
Old 28-02-2019, 10:15 PM   #12
Marinda

can also sell in this forum marketplace/garage sales.

but remind that people usually looking for parts not the whole pc.
quite many ppl looking for whole pc too. ppl nowadays everything buying online and tats why many apps like carousell coming out
Old 28-02-2019, 11:13 PM   #13
NannyLim

which social media you are using? im planning to sell my camera
im using carousell, its so easy and simple you can just snap, put some details and advertise it right away. very recomended!
NannyLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 11:20 PM   #14
ZakiuNick

ive been using carousell for quite some times and manage to sell in a very short time. give it a try
agree, i try to sell my old phone over there and within a day i got a buyer already.
ZakiuNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 09:01 PM   #15
Shamila

im using carousell, its so easy and simple you can just snap, put some details and advertise it right away. very recomended!
is there any charges to sell things in their platform? i just wan to sell one item and lazy to deal with those documentation as seller