Any contact number home services company? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Any contact number home services company?

Old 30-05-2019, 10:54 AM   #1
xiaomaomi

Any contact number home services company?

Hai there, in-need of good air-cond servicing and wiring contact number around Serdang
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 02:18 PM   #2
Mun Mun

Hai there, in-need of good air-cond servicing and wiring contact number around Serdang
I know someone who have this service but not around Serdang.
Mun Mun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #3
JACKER888

I'm not familiar who in Serdang that provide this service, but Cheras area I have.
JACKER888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 12:51 AM   #4
Legentram

try google or at any socmed first? last time I found mine on facebook
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:05 PM   #5
IcyBaby

Serdang is quite far away from where I live so I dont think you will need the service providers around my area, but if you really need can tell me also, I'm staying near Damansara.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:06 PM   #6
IcyBaby

try google or at any socmed first? last time I found mine on facebook
How is the service that you had gotten from facebook? Sometimes I heard bad news about them but some say still ok, but I havent try before any service from facebook yet.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:17 PM   #7
NemesisKong

Hmm I think air-cond service very less people will promote online because not everyone will need it frequently unlike car washing service, so probably better to ask around your neighbours.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 07:18 PM   #8
NemesisKong

How is the service that you had gotten from facebook? Sometimes I heard bad news about them but some say still ok, but I havent try before any service from facebook yet.
Depends on what type of service you are getting tho, if they ask you to pay first before meeting you or what then 100% is scam, no matter how good they claim their service to be dont ever fall for it.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:14 PM   #9
MaryJane

If FB either you promote manually or you pay them to promote through FB ads, but usually the payment is quite high since you need to pay more to reach more people.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:17 PM   #10
MaryJane

Hmm I think air-cond service very less people will promote online because not everyone will need it frequently unlike car washing service, so probably better to ask around your neighbours.
I plan to start my own small car-washing business also but wonder how should I start promoting effectively, people have platform for online shopping but not platform for service providers.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:23 PM   #11
Timmy9966

If FB either you promote manually or you pay them to promote through FB ads, but usually the payment is quite high since you need to pay more to reach more people.
FB ads is not every effective lah imo, sure you can reach more ppl by paying more but how do u knw those ppl are interested with ur service? If no interest then it is a waste of money also even though it claimed to reach more than thousand ppl.
Timmy9966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 06:24 PM   #12
Timmy9966

I plan to start my own small car-washing business also but wonder how should I start promoting effectively, people have platform for online shopping but not platform for service providers.
I had heard abt Carousell allow users to list services that they provide also, even though many ppl know it to be an online shopping platform, can go check it out.
Timmy9966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:41 PM   #13
zandra

same here... found my current wiring man on carousell... easy process and fast response are some of the advantages
zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:17 PM   #14
AsiaMan

heard of carousell and checked them out already... but i thinkits better to search one through neighbours and local ads
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 11:20 PM   #15
AsiaMan

I mean area fb is not bad.. join area groups, got many news and classified services
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote