online shopping lobang

Old 15-06-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
stewie

online shopping lobang

where to shop online in Msia? best one
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
alvina35

i loved to online shopping. online shopping provides a shopper the comfort of shopping from home, lower prices as compared to stores and the opportunity to buy limited edition or unique products not easily available elsewhere. lobang shopping easiest way to update from all products for shopping.
alvina35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 04:54 PM   #3
chloezing

Zilingo?

Not sure if anyone shopping with them before. I saw they are having a up to 80% off sale this weekend.

Cyber Weekend Sale with Zilingo MY! Up to 80% off favourite brands like Baby G, Kate Spade, Hershel, Longchamp, Adidas, NMDs and more. Perfect presents for your friends or yourself.

Start adding to your wishlist now @ http://bit.ly/CWMYHW
chloezing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
JerryChew

Can try https://iprice.my/ Would say they are one of the top price comparison websites in Malaysia currently
JerryChew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #5
Ashley Ling

where to shop online in Msia? best one
I love to shop on Carousell. I've pleasant shopping experiences at here and great sellers to deal with. Carousell now is developing new features to enhance buying experience like pricing suggestions, visual suggestions and more.
Ashley Ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #6
BootNephewInlove

I love to shop on Carousell. I've pleasant shopping experiences at here and great sellers to deal with. Carousell now is developing new features to enhance buying experience like pricing suggestions, visual suggestions and more.
personally think tat these features don't seem to be very special. Want to ask is there other special things about carousell?
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
Ashley Ling

personally think tat these features don't seem to be very special. Want to ask is there other special things about carousell?
This app is very easy and quick for use. It only takes 3 seconds to sign up new acc, 3 seconds to upload items, 3 seconds to amend a price or description, but most importantly they're having scammer detecter that can suspend accounts of scammers who message us to buy. If u want to know more about the evolution of Carousell, u can go to this link https://www.ecinsider.my/2018/12/the...ified-ads.html
Ashley Ling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #8
BazarayaMY

choices on hardware tools

there's a lot of hardware to choose from
https://bazaraya.my/home-living/hardware-tools
Old 18-01-2019, 07:56 PM   #9
Kiwilover

Can I sell cookies on carousell?
Kiwilover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 08:01 PM   #10
boombae

any different with other online shopping???
boombae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #11
jordan0910

Can I sell cookies on carousell?
SAME HERE HAHAHAHA I'm going to sell CNY cookies but never find a suitable platform yet...
jordan0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 08:06 PM   #12
jordan0910

i loved to online shopping. online shopping provides a shopper the comfort of shopping from home, lower prices as compared to stores and the opportunity to buy limited edition or unique products not easily available elsewhere. lobang shopping easiest way to update from all products for shopping.
AGREE, sometime if the clothes we bought is not suit w/ us, we also can sell it online…
jordan0910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 10:31 PM   #13
jackbean

Me too. I choose carousell because this apps really reliable platform to deal with. I had sell my preloved shirt. Seem like the process more easier than ig and fb.

Last edited by jackbean; 25-01-2019 at 02:19 AM..
jackbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2019, 10:33 PM   #14
jackbean

SAME HERE HAHAHAHA I'm going to sell CNY cookies but never find a suitable platform yet...
Lets try carousell platform. It is easy. CNY just around the corner. So better u start sell ur CNY cookies ASAP.. Dont miss this golden chance to make money!

Last edited by jackbean; 25-01-2019 at 02:02 AM..
jackbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2019, 02:46 PM   #15
evonyuu

Lets try carousell platform. It is easy. CNY just around the corner. So better u start sell ur CNY cookies ASAP.. Dont miss this golden chance to make money!
So easy? What can we sell on carousell? I've no idea meeehh

Last edited by evonyuu; 25-01-2019 at 02:47 AM..
evonyuu is offline   Reply With Quote